Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello - Excuses Be Gone Participants!

First, let me say - CONGRATULATIONS to all of you that have decided - No More Excuses for not feeling Satisfied in some important area of your life!

The class is coming soon so let's get focused!

Details:

Please note the teleclass will now begin on Tuesday January 26th - 8PM EST, 6PM MST, 7PM PT and run for the next three Tuesday's. Once you are signed up I will send you the call-in information and work sheet download.

The local Phoenix event will gather this coming Saturday 16th @ 10AM.
Where: Charlotte Bonderud's house - 4717 47th place, Cave Creek
Directions ~ Cave Creek Rd. south past Carefree Hywy. Go 1 street south of Rancho Paloma (by Catholic church) to Ocupado, turn right. Go to end and turn right (48th St.) go to Desert Forest Trail turn left. Go to 47th Pl. turn right. Charlotte's house is on 47 Pl. on the left (west side). Address is on garage -4717. House is grey. Door will be open!!

We will start right at 10AM so please plan to arrive 5 or 10 minutes early. If you are planning to come and have not confirmed that with me please do so as I have only a few spots left.

Okay - let's get started on your process!

Below is your preparation focusing assignment #1.

Schedule a half hour appointment with yourself to be some place quiet with no interruptions. You will need a single piece of paper and a writing instrument. On the single piece of paper (not one in your journal if it is hard bound), on both sides if need be, write about the area you wish to feel more satisfied in. Journal in detail about how it is right now, how do YOU FEEL today. On a scale of 1-10, ten being the most satisfaction right now what would you rate it? Your writing may go like some of the examples below, but not limited to. Let it all flow ... no one but you will see this entry!!!!

Once you have written all the details about what your feeling - put the sheet of paper away where no one else can see it. Do not reread, add to or subtract anything from the writing. Just tuck it away and move onto a better feeling focus!

You will receive an email from me in a few days that will provide you with your next step!

_________________________________

Writing Examples:

Example 1. Weight Dissatisfaction

On a scale of 1-10 I feel my physical health is a 1. I feel over weight, uncomfortable, discouraged and lazy. I always intend to start walking just a few minutes a day and when it's time to walk I cannot get motivated, and then feel bad for letting myself down again. I need new clothes and hate to go clothes shopping because trying on clothes makes me feel bad or I don't want to spend the money on new clothes if I am going to loose the weight any way. I noticed I eat when I feel bad and then I feel worse for eating. I am confused about emotional eating .... how is it I am expected to solve a weight problem that has been in my family for generations, I am so angry ....

Example 2. Relationship Dissatisfaction

On a scale of 1-10 I feel my relationship with my husband, child, mother etc. is a 3. I feel frustrated, used and not listened to. I often pull away my attention and affection as a way to punish and send my beloved a message of my dissatisfaction to only feel isolated and alone. All my efforts to change this person end up in failure and more hurt feelings. I am controlling. I am not loveable. I find myself in a cycle of blame and feeling as though " if they were just different I would feel better" .... I am confused about what it means when everyone says " the change begins with me" ....



Example 3. Money Dissatisfaction

On a scale of 1-10 my money satisfaction is a 2. I feel limited by the amount of money I can make from my job. I feel frustrated, even though I am doing a good job my company was unable to give pay raises this year. I did get a bonus but that was gone paying for credit card debt I accumulated last year when things were really tight for my family. I am nervous about loosing my job. My company is talking about lay offs if things don't change in this first quarter of 2010 .... I am over whelmed, confused ... I am uncertain about the future and afraid ...

______________________________________



To Your Wellness,

Cheryl Bourget H.H.C
Excuses Be Gone Workshop
http://www.organicwellnesssolutions.com/workshop.htm

http://www.organicwellnesssolutions.com/services.htm

Follow Me http://twitter.com/OrganicWellness
http://satisfyingchange.blogspot.com/

480-518-3660


"When we can bring ourselves in harmony with the forces of our Universe, achieving our dreams becomes far more possible than at any other time. We attain harmony when we are centered and at ease with ourselves."
http://www.organicwellnesssolutions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger